sliced bread #2

Some look at things that are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were and ask why not.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

"No one wants advice, only collaboration."

--------------------


sometimes, despite multiple times, you just need to hear it again to sink in:


"I think the wise thing to do is not to resolve anything too quickly but instead honestly just leaving it alone... I think you should give yourself a lot more time to think things over and really understand where you stand... Paul, I really think you should just focus on school and not worry or even as much as think about him for a while... I don't mean by cutting him off, but just take a break... because what is done is done... there is nothing anyone can do except deal with the feelings that are involved... and I think if you are upset with him then that's how you should feel and don't feel guilty at all for having feelings... so no, I don't think you're bitter, but I think that if you prolong this situation then it might become bitterness..."


sounds about right... probably couldn't have put it better myself...


i wish you nothing but the best, mon cher...

good luck, and we'll see what the weeks/months/years ahead bring...



--------------------


I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want


--------------------



Current mood: satisfied
Current music: Maroon 5 -- She Will Be Loved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home