sliced bread #2

Some look at things that are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were and ask why not.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

*break*



--------------------


in the midst of all this weirdness, i got a phone call from jason today...

the irony is that i want what jason and i have for me and bruce... to "just be friends"... and not have to worry about the emotional madness of the past...

jason was my first bf... i love him so...


LOL


no, really, he's been great this whole time... he called to wish me "happy anniversary"... it was 3 years ago that we met... and he called to say "thanks for being part of my life"...

now really... what more can you ask from an ex?


anthony thinks it's weird that i try so hard to be friends w/ everyone... he's diagnosed me as one of those ppl that can't stand it when other ppl dislike me... little does he know how true that is...


--------------------

Current mood: contemplative
Current music: Great Big Sea -- How did we get from saying "I love you"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home