sliced bread #2

Some look at things that are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were and ask why not.

Friday, April 22, 2005

p + w = popularly wicked ;)

--------------------

Like a comet pulled
From orbit as it
Passes a sun
Like a stream that meets a boulder
Half-way through the wood

You'll be with me
Like a handprint on my heart
Whatever way our stories end
I know you have re-written mine
By being my boyfriend*

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good


* with apologies to the creators of this FANTASTIC musical

--------------------


what an AMAZING show! i absolutely LOVE musicals, and this one is easily right up there with the top 3 that i've seen... from set and costume design to the amazing score and lyrics to the incredible performances, there is not one thing not to be commended in this show... the rave reviews truly do not even come close to doing it justice... there's not even a way to describe it, so for those of you with the opportunity, you must make it happen for yourself and go see WICKED...


--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home