sliced bread #2

Some look at things that are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were and ask why not.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

when you're good to Patty

--------------------

When You're Good to Patty


Mock Trial 2006: Publicly Served
(to the tune of When You're Good to Mama)


Ask any of the donors to the school
The ones that put money in the pool
I love 'em all and all of them love me
Because the system works
The system called reciprocity...

Got a little motto
Always sees me through
When you're good to Patty
Patty's good to you.

There's a lot of favors
I'm prepared to do
You do one for Patty
Patty'll do one for you.

They say that life is tit for tat
And that's the way I live
I’ll beg on Bay Street’s doormat
For the dough they've got to give
Don't you know that this room
Needs a window too?
When you're good to Patty
Patty's good to you!

If you want recognition
An award named after you
Just cut us a donation
We'll give you your due

When we call alumni
Don’t want them to be shy
You put in for Patty
He'll put out for you

The firms atop the ladder
With lots of cash to spare
Helped their alma mater
Gave us a business chair

Let's all stroke together
Like the U of T crew
When you're strokin' Patty
Patty's strokin' you

So what's the one conclusion
I can bring this number to?
When you're good to Patty
Patty's good to you!

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home