sliced bread #2

Some look at things that are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were and ask why not.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

perfect pick-up lines

--------------------

Has your time at law school made your social skills a little rusty? We’ve got you covered. The five all-time best, tried, tested, and true pick-up lines guaranteed to get that social lubricant flowing.
  1. I wish I was a car so I could hug your curves all night long.
  2. Wanna come sit on my lap and we’ll talk about the first thing that pops up?
  3. There must be Windex in your pants because I can see myself in them.
  4. (in the voice of a pirate) Pardon me, but would ya mind if I fired me cannon through your porthole?
  5. Excuse me. My friend over there is a little embarrassed. She’d like your phone number. She wants to know where she can get a hold of me in the morning.
--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home