sliced bread #2

Some look at things that are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were and ask why not.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

les unemployables

--------------------
just 24 hours to go... yikes!

Les Unemployables
by Graham Phoenix
Mock Trial 2005: Thriving Under the Influence


(to the tune of Castle on a Cloud)

There is an office on Bay Street
I like to go there in my dreams
No longer graded just on B's
Not in my office on Bay Street

There is a boardroom right next door
Got an oak desk, a mahogany floor
When I get there I'll be elite
Safe in my office on Bay Street

There is a partner whose hair is white
Calls me and makes me work all night
Treats me rough and puts me through hell
But that's OK, they pay me very well

I know a place where money talks
I know a place where bullshit walks
Having a heart is no mean feat
Not in my office on Bay Street

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home