sliced bread #2

Some look at things that are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were and ask why not.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

moving frenzy

--------------------

not that anybody really cares, but i hate the fact that i haven't had a chance to update this blog in a while... my laptop [a/k/a my lifeline] was out of commission for a good 2 weeks or so, and with all the craziness of work -- trying to handle several different files and planning an entire law course -- not to mention the move that's upcoming in just 4 freakin' days... i'm going nuts trying to figure out lists in my head of things that are still needed... it's enough to drive someone mad or, in my case, to just crank up the dial on the anxiety switchboard... i can't figure out whether i'm coming or going these days... i can't wait to just plop down on the new couch or the new bed and heave a big sigh of relief and get some rest...

--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home